Getting to the Agnes Blues, Roots & Rock Festival Grounds
The Agnes Blues, Roots & Rock Festival is taking place at the 1770 SES Grounds, which are located between Agnes Water & the Town of 1770.
- Limited parking at the Festival
- Additional parking at the 1770 Marina
- Additional parking at the Agnes Water Visitor Information Centre (Springs Road)
- We recommend you park at your accommodation location and jump on the shuttle bus.
Transport to the festival
- Shuttle busses are available to festival goers (for $2 coin donation) and have different pick up points in both Agnes Water & 1770.
- During peak times (4pm -6pm approximately) the shuttle busses will be running every 20-30 minutes. During off peak times please expect up to 40-1h wait.
- The shuttle service is offered for a $2 coin donation by 1770 Shuttle (one way trip).
Shuttle bus stops
- 1770 Campgrounds
- 1770 Marina
- SES grounds grounds (Festival location)
- Lagoons 1770
- Pavillions on 1770
- Sandcastles Resort
- Discovery Coast Medical Centre
- Agnes Water Beach Club
- Agnes Water Information Centre – on request only, call 0477 705 934
- Agnes Water Tavern – on request only, call 0477 705 934
- The Reef Caravan Park – on request only, call 0477 705 934 ($5 per person one way, minimum of 4 people per trip)