Conditions Of Entry
Visitors will not be permitted to enter the Festival if they:
- Are experiencing any of these symptoms
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test;
- Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test;
- Have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
- Have not completed the initial compulsory check-in process by scanning the Check In QLD app and confirming double vaccination status on their mobile device in the entrance queue prior to proceeding to the Ticket Booth to present their Printed Tickets or Ticket QR Codes on their mobile device.
Once cleared by Check In QLD, please have your Printed Tickets, or Ticket QR Codes ready on your mobile device before approaching the Ticket Booth. These were emailed to you when you booked your Tickets online.
Festival Management has the right to refuse entry if a patron is unwell.
More information on our Covid Safe Event.
- Agnes Blues, Roots & Rock Festival is an all weather event. Ticket purchases cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- This is an all ages event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 14 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult. Each adult can accompany up to TWO children free of charge.
- All bags must be presented for searching upon entering the venue.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- All patrons will be issued with a coloured wrist band upon entry. Anyone found without an official wrist band will be rejected from the venue and must purchase a new ticket to be re-admitted.
- No food or drink can be brought into the venue (except for water but we will have chilled water free of charge).
- Chairs and tables will be provided so please do not bring your own.
- Anyone believed to be carrying banned substances may be subjected to a search by security guards or police.
- The bar will close 30 minutes prior to the end of the show each day.
- Drink vouchers are not refundable for cash.
- Drinks cannot be taken out of the licensed area.
- Smoking is only permitted within the designated smoking area.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Liquor will not be sold to anyone who is drunk, disorderly or under 18 years of age.
- Any person who is ejected from the venue for any reason will not be re-admitted at any stage over the length of the festival, nor will they receive a refund of the ticket price.
- No dogs, cats or other pets/animals allowed.
- Bags may be searched or restricted.
- Don’t drink and drive, organise a designated driver, look after each other.
- Public transport via shuttle bus will be available.
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- People who are unduly intoxicated will not be served alcohol.
- Water will be freely available.
- Look out for your friends and family.
- Wet and dry areas are both available.
- Go to a chill-out or rest area for help.
- ID will be required to purchase alcohol.
- BYO alcohol is not permitted.