There are a number of ways you can purchase tickets for Agnes Water Blues and Roots Festival.
Buy tickets online
Phone us on 49722822
Visit our Box Office at the GEC Marquee Marina Plaza Bryan Jordan Drive Gladstone.
You can also email us if you require any additional information.
Three Day Pass Pre-sold (before 17 Feb 2013) $95.00
Three Day Pass General Admission (after 17 Feb 2013) $110.00
VIP Three Day Pass $130.00
One Day Pass $80.00
As a VIP, you will receive:
* 3 day Full Festival Pass
* Agnes Water Blues and Roots stubby cooler
* Agnes Water Blues and Roots bumper sticker
* VIP wrist band
* exclusive VIP lanyard
* access to the VIP express service line at the bar
* access to the VIP express service line at the merchandise tent
* reserved seat at your reserved table, located at your preferred position in the marquee for the entire weekend
* opportunity to meet 'n' greet with the performers where possible
* complimentary electronic copy of any photos taken with the performers
Please note: All web sales will be shut down on midnight Thursday 21st February. Tickets may be sold at the gate pending availability. All ticket holders are bound by the conditions of entry.
You cannot share your ticket. On entry to the festival you will be fitted with a wristband corresponding with your ticket type. You must leave your wristband on for the duration of its validity. Once the wristband is removed it becomes void. Anyone found without an approved wrist band will be ejected from the venue and must purchase a new ticket to be re-admitted.
Agnes Water Blues and Roots Festival is an all weather event. Ticket purchases cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
People attending this event may be recorded by way of photographs &/or videos. In such circumstances, the organisers may use these photographs/videos for public display on the internet, newspapers, television, and any other mediums.
Patrons images will not be sold, nor will they receive any form of compensation for the use of such images. All attendees waive the right to inspect or approve the images. If you do not wish to be included in these recordings, please advise staff at the front gate, who will ensure you are not recorded.